Friday 19 June 2009

Facing Off

I walk through the transitional area between Clay Pits and King George's field every day.

One morning, on the way to work, yet more trolleys had been left in odd places. I found this pair facing eachother at the entrance to King George's Field.

Often when I find things like this, I think maybe that they're just the product of random experience. But this...

...this was on purpose. Why, I don't know. The two trolleys describe a line, but I'm not sure what it intersects. I wasn't sure whether to corss it either... at 7am, anything confusing is a potential threat, so I was tempted to turn around and sit at home until the whole thing had blown over.

But I didn't. I just hopped over it, and carried on my way.

I was on my way to work, so it would have been about 7:10 when I took this.

No comments:

Post a Comment